Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh Crap...

So here's the deal. When I first got Mel's email I was enthusiastically planning on supporting this idea to try a half marathon. For those of you that may or may not know this about me I really have not had very good success running. It's hard for me to get motivated to do it and really easy for me to convince myself that it's hard on my knees, ankles, etc. and so I probably just shouldn't do it. Plus Kylan and I would really like to have our kids about 2 1/2 years apart so that means getting pregnant in the next month or so and I don't know if I should be runnign while I'm pregnant...

As you can see I'm really good at convincing myself that I just shouldn't bother and that I'll just cheer you all on.

But then I start to feel like I'm letting you all down (even if you don't feel that way) and that I'll really regret not at least going for it. Then I know in my head that it's so good to have a goal that you're reaching for and I think, maybe I'll give it a shot...

Well I just registered for the race.

Oh crap.

I haven't even put on my running shoes in who knows how long and some of you are already doing 5 miles?!?!?

I guess I'll check out the site that Laura recommended and give it a shot.

Help!

Jen

No comments: