Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beautiful Day!!!

Yesterday, I had to wait until 6pm to go running because of the freezing temperatures and thunder showers. However, there has been a dawning of a new day and it's warm! I felt like I was over dressed in my long sleeves and shorts on my run this morning!

Kristi, welcome! I am excited you're going to run Hobblecreek. 4 miles, well done! I am supposed to run 4 miles this week and I'm a little nervous. I am going to have to really pump myself up!

I'm so glad you signed up Jen. You are a very determined girl, I know that you can reach this goal.

We really are going to have a party the morning of Aug. 23. Until then, good luck with your running and let me know if anyone needs a running partner that will make them look good.

PS Lau, do you run on 13th East? I think I saw you one day trucking down the road.

***PPS All you bloggers, is flabfreedom.com on your list of links yet?

1 comment:

Keisel Family said...

I just realized that I will be on the beaches of Maui during the Marathon. I guess it is a good thing that I am not motivated enough to run or else I would have been double booked!

For the rest of you runners, keep up the good work!