Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Snow Day...

I am the biggest advocate for snow that I have ever met. And, today is the first day the snow has frustrated me. It is May 1st, and I have been trying all day to go out running. I have gotten dressed twice now, only to see a blizzard outside of my window. I haven't had the heart to take Isaac outside in the snow during the month of May (although doing it in March and April didn't seem to be a problem). Alright, so now for the point of this post:
**DON"T FORGET TO REGISTER IF YOU PLAN ON RUNNING HOBBLE CREEK!!**
Registration started today at-- http://srcevents.com/hobblecreek/
**Also, I think all of you who have a blog should put this blog on your list of friends or links to go to. That way we can all come to this site and communicate.

Thanks! Mel

1 comment:

Keisel Family said...

I don't even think E.O. Shaha has my blog on link list. Does Flab Freedom take presidence?