Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flab Freedom

Welcome girls, to Flab Freedom. Hope the name isn't too graphic, but as I was contemplating what to call this little site I thought of my personal purpose in getting in shape is to lose this little friend I call my spare tire. My flabbiness. For some, it might just be to get healthy, and so to you skinny ones participating, don't be offended. Just because the site is called Flab Freedom, doesn't necessarily mean that you are flabby.

I think that this is going to be a lot of fun. Our service recipient, Melanie Boogaard is currently compiling some work out schedules and other goods that will help along the way. This is an open forum for all to post. I sent y'all the login and password, so I want to see some interaction here. Please don't let me be the only one that posts.

I also don't think this needs to just be about Hobble Creek, although that is the original purpose of this all. Any thoughts about life, health, mothering, wifing, dating, church callings etc; are more than welcome.

Here we go.

Erin O/S

No comments: